Aerial Lifts Operator Requalification Notepad FR
Are you an IVES Certified Trainer? Please login for accurate discount Member pricing and product availability.
Each Aerial Lifts Operator Requalification Notepad French contains all the documentation you will require to requalify eight previously qualified French-speaking aerial boomlift and scissor lift operators. Each notepad contains the following documents:
(8) Aerial Lifts Requalification Theory Tests
Designed to re-test the operator’s knowledge of basic equipment theory.
(1) Aerial Lifts Requalification Theory Test Answer Key
A theory test answer key for the program trainer's use.
(8) Aerial Lifts Operator Practical Re-evaluation Forms
Grade and record the operator’s practical demonstration of competence.
(8) Requalification Certificates of Completion
This 8 ½” x 11″ certificate contains the operator name, original qualification number, the requalification number, date of re-training and re-evaluation as well as the qualification expiry date. It also documents the type of equipment used and the trainer’s name and qualification number.
(8) Requalification Wallet Cards
This wallet-sized version of the Certificate of Completion and can be presented to the successful operator to carry on his/her person.
(8) Record Sheets
Record all the vital information for the employee file such as operator’s name and requalification number; company name and location; type of equipment used including capacity and attachments; application and date of training; date and location of re-evaluation; theory test and practical re-evaluation results; trainer’s name, qualification number and qualifications; and additional comments.
This product is also available in English and Spanish.
Notepads also come as part of our Requalification Packages, which also include 8 study guides which are an excellent reference for providing theory review. Save 15% by ordering as a package!
Order today! Place your order online or call 1-800-643-1144.
Did you know?
Employers and/or users of aerial lifts (aerial boomlifts and scissor lifts) should offer additional upgrade or refresher operator training in the following situations:
- The operator is observed to be operating the equipment in an unsafe manner.
- The operator causes an accident or near-miss incident.
- An evaluation of the operator indicates that additional training is required.
- The equipment that the operator is assigned to operate is changed and/or modified (familiarization training required).
- The environment that the operator works in is changed and/or modified.
Even if none of the items listed above happen, an evaluation of the operator’s knowledge and skill is required at regular intervals. The time interval between operator evaluations is dependent on the employers observation of the operator. However, adherence to a three year cycle would constitute diligent best practice.
Watch our video to learn more: