Posted here are currently available employment opportunities with IVES Training Group.
In over 36 years of business, we have established ourselves as one of the most trusted and respected companies in the mobile equipment training industry. Our dedication to the quality of our programs and materials, along with unparalleled customer support has earned IVES an impressive list of customers.
Want to join our team? View our current employment opportunities below.
We are currently seeking industrial safety trainers with significant knowledge and experience with powered equipment such as forklifts, aerials lifts, and loaders. Ideal candidates will be familiar with the operator training materials used within the IVES training system, possess basic computer skills and be willing and able to travel. IVES fields extremely experienced, knowledgeable and competent trainers recruited from within industry that bring significant, real world experience to the programs they deliver for us. This position focuses on delivering mobile equipment Train the Trainer and operator certification programs to our clients. The company’s head office is in Blaine, Washington but this position involves extensive travel across the country. Applicants should note that this is an ongoing contract position.
The candidate must:
- Have significant experience in training, teaching or instructing others in an industrial environment.
- Be fluent in English and have excellent reading, writing and communication skills. Fluency in Spanish is a definite asset.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with people of all backgrounds and educational levels.
- Have significant experience working with mobile industrial lifting equipment.
- Be a self-starter and manage challenges without supervision.
- Be prepared to travel to any destination within the U.S.A., including travel during unsociable hours and on days that include weekends and holidays.
- Be able to obtain security clearance for sensitive locations.
- Have good computer skills and possess or be willing to acquire a quality laptop.
- Conduct himself/herself with the utmost professionalism at all times.
- Promptly respond to electronic and/or telephone inquiries from company personnel regarding availability.
- Arrange appropriate travel and accommodation for accepted training programs.
- Arrive at training location on time and prepared.
- Execute a lesson plan and accurately deliver comprehensive program curricula as prescribed.
- Be proficient in delivering classroom and hands-on field instruction often in less than ideal conditions.
- Be able to adapt to and/or overcome various issues that could otherwise adversely affect the program.
- Be able and prepared to work in all types of weather conditions as required.
- Accurately complete and submit program documentation in a timely manner, both electronically and hand written.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Paid travel days.
- Daily meal allowance while traveling.
- Automobile mileage compensation as required.
- All travel and accommodation paid for.
- Additional training paid for when required.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
If you are fluent in both Quebecoise French and English, perhaps you would consider assisting us with our French language operator training materials. We need authentic francophone people who are experienced with the IVES Training System to help us translate and/or proof new and existing operator training materials such as operator reference manuals, theory tests, evaluation forms, record sheets and a host of equipment training-related documents. If you think you might be interested in helping us and are agreeable with terms of confidentiality and compensation to be determined, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today. Merci beaucoup!
If you are fluent in both Spanish and English, perhaps you would consider assisting us with our Spanish language operator training materials. We need authentic hispanophone people who are experienced with the IVES Training System to help us translate and/or proof new and existing operator training materials such as operator reference manuals, theory tests, evaluation forms, record sheets and a host of equipment training-related documents. If you think you might be interested in helping us and are agreeable with terms of confidentiality and compensation to be determined, please contact us at email@example.com today. Muchas gracias!